Is it normal for a married woman to behave this way ?

I have a coworker who is very social with everyone but she has taken a peculiar liking to another male coworker. She will stand there and talk to him as much as she can and she goes over to help him just to be around him. They tease each other like they’re flirting but she’s married with a baby. She also goes out of her way to tease men to get their attention, old or young it doesn’t matter. Why does she crave so much attention?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe they enjoy talking and this is how they interact.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Your story instantly reminded me of a coworker awhile back named Sarah who was married and pretty and she did the same thing with another male coworker, Gabe, in addition to flirting with every guy around the office. I think it is because she doesn't get enough attention from her husband and is unhappy so she seeks attention from other guys for reassurance that she can still get a guy and that she is an exciting, desirable woman. Ignore her and don't try to figure it out because she has insecurity issues and let the men flatter her ego and inside pity her like I did Sarah.

• Ana
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Omg! Ew yeah she’s so wrong for doing that. You honestly should anonymously tell her husband... he deserves to know and she should know she can’t get away with backstabbing her husband

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

dont be jelous or dont seek after her yous are coworkers and husband will find out, dont set yourself up for that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Aren't some women just basically insecure ?

• Linda
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Some like this woman definitely 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.