Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Is this normal during orgasm?

I was masturbating today and usually I orgasm with my clit but this time it was from only vaginal stimulation. It was my first time cumming from only that and I felt really scared honestly. My hips and spine started tingling like I was being tickled by feathers and I got butterflies just before I did and I'm wondering if that is normal?

Sure is normal.

Yes, as normal as can be.  

• Edna

Yes - that's normal during vaginal stimulation and vaginal orgasm. Sounds like you had a really GOOD one!!

Women are able to achieve both a vaginal and clitoral orgasm. Men only have a penile orgasm by causing friction against the head of the penis(masturbating)that activates an orgasm. Because of female anatomy, women can produce either or both types of orgasm. Sex- toy stores sell replica male penises with a smaller protrusion that vibrates the clitoris at the same time the device enters the vagina. I do not know whether a woman experience a dual orgasm using the replica penis. Lesbians exercise their tongue on the clitoris to produce orgasm. Perhaps licking the vulva alone may produce orgasm in some women. Visit adameve.com,(a sex-toy company)and see and read about the effects of using the mention appliance. Practice makes perfect! Good Luck.

harrald

• Perry4 weeks agoReport

Thanks for the unasked for explaination of orgasms for both sexes.

That is normal to be happening. Sounds like you will be great to be with in bed! 

That is a normal feeling. 

• Nobody

That's very normal and nothing to be afraid of, or concerned about. I think the reason why it felt different is because you penetrated yourself. It sounds like it felt good?

yes- all a part of the orgasm response in your body

there are tons of books on the subject of female sexuality and Libraries are Free!