Does the smell of marijuana smoke bother you? Why? And are you for or against marijauna?

All smoke bothers me. I'm not against marijuana, but I wouldn't say I'm "for" it, either. Pot-heads definitely oversell the crap as a cure for everything. It's not that wonderful. I don't think it should be illegal, but for purely practical reasons.

I was married to man who smoked marijuana for ten years. He was charming and witty in the beginning, and so were his friends. By the end of the marriage, he was the stereotypical, stammering, "dude where's my car" idiot. And, so were his friends.

There's no way anyone can convenience me that the stuff doesn't cause serious cognitive decline. I also think it's a psychological crutch for some people, and keeps them content and stuck in a rut for the entirety of their lives.

Edit: Not against it for practical reasons.

1. The crime that surrounds the drug trade

2. The belief that people have the right to rot their own brains

3. The belief that occasional use over a short period of time is not detrimental

• Ding Dong

So why aren't you against it if you noticed brain rot in your husband? Stoners swear it doesn't happen in a Bill and Ted voice....

🥴😊

I'm fine with whatever, as I am a tobacco smoker. So... as long as the pot heads don't step on nicotine heads.... we good.

Marijuana and tobacco distribution = more money. More jobs.

I like the smell but don't ever smoke it. I support legalization.

• helene

Pot smoke used to smell better. Pot smokers smell like skunks now. Phew.

I'm mostly against it.

• Ding Dong

Yes because it used to be the resin type that still smelled like urine but not as strong. They don't use that now, they use a version actually called skunk.

It smells like urine, like when a tramp gets on the bus and he must have dried in urine on his clothes. I'm against.