Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 year ago

How do I appeal a 30 day block?

I was blocked by facebook for 30 days for a bogus comment that was NOT in any way " HATE " speech, how do I appeal this unfair ban ?

• mom
    1 year ago

I use to be on facebook  six years ago and I would have some people add me and I add them and facebook would block me for not knowing these people. or they would say I have a lot of people as contacts and I noticed some had over 2 or three thousand contacts. I got off facebook and did not go back ever. do not even miss being on facebook

• 1 year ago

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that. You'll have to wait until the 30 days are up, then you can go back on Facebook.

1 year ago

Hate speech is hate speech. Facebook is doing this in the best interests of everyone. 

• Steven
    1 year ago

You cannot appeal for unblock. That will be active for 30 days, after that you will be able to access facebook properly. 

1 year ago

What was the “bogus post?” Usually Facebook isn’t wrong so I’m questionable.

• 1 year ago

You can't. Once Facebook applied a 30-day block on your account, it can never be appealed. You must wait until the temporary block times itself out. This is indeed a fair punishment for your actions. Now you should see why hate speech isn't permitted on Facebook.

• Daniel
    1 year ago

You cant Appeal the Ban Unfortunately Facebook wont Lift the Ban you have to Wait until the 30 days are up it Sucks but it is what it is

• 1 year ago

Don't bother. Take your 30 days and enjoy life. The break might do you some good.

• 1 year ago

What was the comment 

• 1 year ago

i would contact facebook about it