Marijuana delivery?

I live in Chicago and of course it’s legal now but the stock is so low. That anything I want is already gone. And I’m confused on father or not if they just don’t ever stock or if the employees or smoking the sh!t. I literally only want flowers. I know if I lived in Cali or Denver or Canada I’d have no problem seeing as how they have specific websites just for them

I typed in worldwide shipping websites but I don’t know which ones are legit cus they all look pretty janky and I can’t trust the reviews cus the five stars look fabricated and the one stars Seem to be a bunch of people mad for their own petty reasons. (Reasonable delivery times, prices, their own pre conceived quality)

I just want to ask does anyone know of any good sites they deliver cannibus worldwide. Like I said I’m in chicago. If anyone has a personal testimony or at least know of someone who gets it delivered please drop the URLs

You CAN'T legally have it delivered, even from an in state dispensary.

It isn't legal ANYWHERE to ship across an stat border.

You cannot have it shipped in from out of state, that violates federal law, and you can be arrested.

• Edwena

You should fly to California, rent a truck, buy the flowers and drive it back Chicago and sell it. Open up a nursery selling different varieties of plants.

• A.J.

Marijuana is still Federal illegal. It is illegal to cross state lines with marijuana.

To get it to you, the seller violates Federal laws if coming from out of state, and receiving it, as importer, you can be charged and sent to a Federal prison.

Also, you mention California, Denver, Canada, and left out Oregon, where they have a million pounds of excess supply. Here is a Chicago article you seem to have missed in 2019:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-ore...

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. They'll deliver or you shop in one of many dispensaries.

I don't smoke, but know people who do.

My friend likes Oasis. Prices are plus tax. They deliver only in the area.

https://oasiscannabis.com/menu/

The THC content is marked on labels for each batch.

The stronger strains are over 20% THC.

It only became legal in Illinois for recreational use this past January 1, limited dispensaries allowing Medical dispensaries to sell recreational use.

Looks expensive and minimal supply, low thc varieties. They expect shortages to continue for up to a year.

• Bill

Marijuana is still illegal under federal law. If you find a site outside Illinois that will take your order, it might be confiscated by the postal service or customs.

• Timothy1 month agoReport

That’s gay