Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Would I be compatible with Aquarius man?

I’m a female and my sun is in cancer my moon is in cancer my rising is in sagittarius and my venus is in Gemini I was wondering if I’d be good with an Aquarius man in a relationship?

Depends , Aquarius suns are unpredictable you might think it's going well at first then it can switch cancers do not generally do well with aquarius considering aquarius are nonchalant and detached at times and cancers can be clingy and emotional but it could work don't just use astrology to start a relationship see how it goes .

• lala

Yes your relationship would be good 

We’re in the entertainment section of YA and you’re willing to trust strangers and superstition for approval of a relationship? What if we all say no? You’ll dump this guy?

Astrology is great for making excuses and avoiding personal responsibility. But you should go see a professional and spend lots of money on irrational beliefs.