What strategies should I use for Facebook Ads?

• Daniel

Say whats good about your Service or Business or Product

Back about 5 years ago I got a mentor who was helping me with online advertising. He helped me grow my business in ways I honestly never thought possible.

The topic of where to place ads came up at one point and I was very interested in what worked and what didn’t work. In fact, I had been doing my research for weeks and it seemed like there was a lot of conflicting information. So it was good to sit down with someone doing this professionally and get their take on it.

When we got to the topic of Facebook ads he looked a little shocked that I asked. It was very weird and I wasn’t sure what would come next. I assumed he thought everyone knew good strategies for Facebook, but he instead shared the ultimate Facebook ad strategy. He simply said “If you advertise there you’re a f*cking idiot.” Shocked I asked him to explain and he said that for the first time he did it there were more for the first part than on the last so he went toward the beginning and made a post.