Lucky Vasu asked in HealthOptical · 1 month ago

I had glasses for a few years now but I want to get rid of them if Istop wearing them will my vision get better,so I can use em as wrk glses?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

No, your vision always gets weaker as you get older.  It doesn't matter.  You're cute, anyway.

• k w
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

not likely......we need minerals, amazon carries humic/fulvic acid trace minerals. Before your vision will improve, and many therapeutic doses to boot, not just a few drops......minerals is the key, but you'll hear all kinds of hype for this will do it and that, it's just marketing crap vying for your dollars......and minerals will likely be pooh-poohed from the optometrist too, but is real.....truth is stranger than fiction.......

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sorry but your vision ISNT going to get any better if you stop wearing your glasses! You might be able to wear contacts but you will still have to wear glasses when they are not in. You might be able to get Lazik but it isn't for everyone. If you haven't had an exam in awhile, you need to get one! There is NOTHING wrong with wearing glasses! If anything you probably need your prescription upgraded. Yes it can be an inconvenience at times wearing glasses, but it is necessary and a lot easier than dealing with contacts!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No your vision will only get worse as you get older and if you don't wear the glasses your straining your eyes even more.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Stop wearing glasses will not result in an improvement in eyesight. Corrective lenses (glasses or contacts) are a burden that many people have to endure - short of vision correcting surgery.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you need glasses and stop wearing them, your vision will not get better.

If the glasses have a current prescription in them, I think you could wear them as "wrk glasses" - if what you mean is for work.

If you haven't had an eye exam in a few years, you should do that. You might want to consider contact lenses.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure, just keep believing that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.