Are we to old to relocate to spain we are 84 &85 yrs old?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I am 20 years younger than you and would love to move to Spain - anyway if you are financially stable and in reasonable health then go for it.

• edward
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Do you have family in spain? My aunt lives in Madrid, i could go there and stay with her, i’m in the Philippines right now, i’m staying with my cousin, i went to Thailand for a few days i stayed with my aunt who lives there. It’s all about who i know and where they live that defines where i go and how much money i’ll spend there

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You need to seriously consider that a big move means leaving behind any family or friends that you may currently have and starting over again.  This also means that if you do have a major medical crisis,  you won't have the support of family and friends in your new location.  

This would be true no matter what location you are considering relocating to.  If you don't have friends and family in the new location, you will face every crisis alone and at your ages, a health crisis could happen at any time.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Are you planning to get pregnant or raise a toddler or preschooler? If not, no. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Stacey
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

not a bit Joy.move out their and enjoy life.the next generation will pee your money against a wall.spend it all

Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Don't see the point of it. One of you may die in the near future, leaving the other alone. Health/mobility issues may occur that would be better served at home.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.