Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 months ago

Smoking weed 3 times or more a day.?

I smoke every day. Morning , lunch break , and at home . However I still function fine at work , workout 3 days a week , make sure everything taken care of as well responsibility wise . However long term is it bad to just smoke weed whenever ?

Though i do notice i don't feel like doing anything once I'm home  from work lol 

Weed is not nearly as toxic as alcohol and cigarettes.  Keep going man...you have my blessing.  However; it is not for everybody.  I suffer from chronic asthma.  If I smoked weed like you; I would have lung failure.  I would also be one of the first documented cases of marijuana deaths.  

Source(s): Experience.

Besides filling your lungs with tar and jacking up your tolerance, not much that has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.  Eventually your cognitive functions will suffer especially ability to concentrate and short term memory.  Why do you smoke so much and why do you feel you need all that?  Figure that out and you'll answer your own question.