Are people dying to get into cemeteries?
- 3 months agoFavourite answer
It's easier to get in than out.
*farts like he's whining*
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
well, it's the last permanent address you will ever have. ....so be sure to pick a nice spot.
- Adullah MLv 72 months ago
Funny enough they all buy one for themselves, but never wanted to go there.
- Anonymous3 months ago
words couldn't be any truer
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- DavidLv 73 months ago
Yes, and sometimes they'll take the underground to get there.
- martinLv 53 months ago
That's the only way they can reside the there in peace and not have to worry about mowing their grass its an old one RR but aren't they the best
- Bill BLv 63 months ago
I can dig it.
- Big KahunaLv 73 months ago
Yes,it will soon be standing room,only.
- 3 months ago
Or a burning desire to visit the crematorium.
- Ding DongLv 63 months ago
Yes, there's good food nearby, restaurant in peace.