Anonymous

How can I believe media when they told me Hilary had a 95% chance of winning, and Trumps approval ratings are down?

1 year ago

First off.. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE MEDIA TELLS YOU... they are not unbiased and credible anymore.

• ?
    1 year ago

They are leftists and not to be believed about anything . 

1 year ago

Give that man a cigar! Er, uh, I mean I agree.

• Tepee
    1 year ago

You're right, you can't trust them at all.

1 year ago

i dont think you can always believe the media

• ?
    1 year ago

They lie, distort, mislead, misdirect, avoid, emphasize, select and everything else they can think of to influence your opinion.  One thing they don't do enough of is report the facts.

• 1 year ago

Because you need to learn how statistics work.

If I told you that the odds of getting 16 red in roulette was less than 3% and it lands on 16 red anyway does that mean that I was wrong?  No.

It WAS incredibly unlikely for Trump to win but it wasn't impossible. Besides, the media is right more often than not.  Well, unless it's something like Fox News.