Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 8 months ago

Is there a particular number of having sex with men I work with at the office?

that would justify another woman calling me a slvt? It has only been 5 in the last year. Doesn't seem that many really was she just being rude or jealous?

Update:

although technically only 4 as one was not complete sex so perhaps that is better?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • RP
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

For some, one may be too many. Don't be concerned about what others think or say. You can't control them.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If you've had sex with 5 different men in the last year with whom you work at the office (and it seems everyone knows about it), that definitely makes you a "slut" in their eyes. It's not them being rude or jealous - you're acting like a "slut". 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

thats up to you but they might be jealous

• 8 months ago

Everyone has their own number of acceptable partners, and that includes you.  It's typically not jealousy, just a personal (and sometimes religious) ethic.  Hence why most people don't brag / share such numbers as it usually doesn't serve a positive purpose. Sexual discretion is your friend.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • xyzzy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No that pretty much makes you a slut.

• 8 months ago

Discretion among the participants would have avoided your situation.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I'm afraid to say you are a slut, or at least a loose woman and you won't be respected by your colleagues of either sex if you do things like that. 

• 8 months ago

she might be jealous

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.