finc asked in TravelAustriaSalzburg · 4 weeks ago

How are these "metal bars" called? how would I find them in Home depot?

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H4337dd0411c644bbb7d8aa...

The instructions refer to them as "metal bars" yet when I go to google and type "metal bars" I don't get any matching results... How would you call them?

Thank you.

• Barry
    Favorite Answer

They are threaded rods with two diameters. They look specialist so I suspect only the original maker supplies them.

The metal bars can be found at luvkis.com, as pictured in the advertisement you purloined from the internet. Grow up.

• Droopy

Lmao. Can tell you one thing dont search the name in the picture.  Its a metal rod alright....lol

What does it go to?  Your not gonna find that in harware store.  If you can tell us what it goes to then we might be able to help.

• Billybean

Yes, that's all I did. Should have spotted the pronunciation of "luvkis" first really.

Put in your cell phone and show it to a Home Depot or any hardware staff.  It looks like a threaded pin.