Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Why do people eat boneless chicken thighs. What’s the point. They don’t even chop in an uniform cut?

Why not just get chicken breasts

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I like breast and thighs both but what matters most is what is between the thighs!  That's where the honeypot is. 

• denise
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Their cheaper, more succulent, when poached they're moist and tender and can be used in casseroles, pies, stews, curries e.t.c. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

i don't know why maybe it's something to do with religion

• 4 weeks ago

Chicken breasts are white meat.  Chicken thighs are dark meat.  Breasts cost about twice as much.  I prefer dark meat.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

WHY ( provide a reason ) 

# 1  a taste preference

# 2  a economic preference

# 3 they are available for  sale  or dissection    what would one  do with the various part of a chicken other than the Breast meat   but for consumption

# 4    most PEOPLE  do not live in an AUTHORITARIAN CULTURE or society 

AUTHORITARIAN  the enforcement or advocacy  of strict OBEDIENCE  to an AUTHORITY at the expense of PERSONAL FREEDOM with a lack of concern for the wishes and opinions of others

• IvaB
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Many folks prefer thighs to breasts for several reasons,viz: flavor,tenderness,and juiciness.Nobody I know is concerned about a uniform cut.  

• Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Because some people prefer brown meat to white. Thighs are brown and chicken breasts are white. It is personal preference.

Source(s): Healthy cooking guru
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because thighs are much, much tastier than old dry breast meat!

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because thigh meat has more flavour .. and thighs are less likely to be 'dry' when you cook them.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because thighs taste better and they're cheaper.  Why have a stringy dry breast when I can have a tasty thigh?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.