Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 8 months ago

How old were you when you realized there was not a real Santa Claus?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

I didn't realise, my Mother told me when I was six and I must now come into the adult world, those were her words. I hated it so maybe you shouldn't lie in the first place, I mean you can still have Christmas and tell the story of Santa but don't let them think it's real! So upsetting.

• I still believe Santa is real. I have autism okay?

• 8 months ago

7 or 8(a guess from long ago), I overheard some other kids say there was no Santa Clause, but still got my presents.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I was eight.......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JASON
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I don't ever remember believing in him. I didn't used to get to sleep for a while, then I'd pretend to be asleep while my dad would come in and put the presents out.

• jimmy
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

About 5 my friend and I found a big bag of wrapped gifts in my parents closet all marked To: Jimmy

My folks tried to play it off like Santa left them early because it's too much travel to get everywhere in one night, but the gig was up I knew.

• 8 months ago

What? There's no SANTA?!!?

• Teresa
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I believe it was my first Christmas....

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Earlier than a lot of kids I know, about 5, or just before I started primary school. My parents just told me and I never made a big deal out of it because I just didn't care as long as I was receiving presents. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Six years old.......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.