do you unpack as soon as you get back from your trip?

I unpack things that need washing first and put important documents, such as my passport, away. Then I unpack other items I want to use, as required. If anything else turns out not to be needed at home, it may stay packed until the next trip.

• -

Yes...absolutely

Usually, yes I do unless it's very late.

Usually.  I like to keep things organized.  Probably have to pull some things out anyways so may as well do it all.  Unless I get in really late or I'm just tired.

Like most of our life, my wife & I do what we do when we feel like doing it.  No set plan.  

• MS

If I get back in the evening, I usually just take out my dirty clothes and put them in the laundry.  Everything else waits until the next day.  But if I get home in the morning or afternoon, then I will completely unpack. 

• Shay

It really depends on what time we get home from the trip.

Anything before 6 pm and I usually unpack and do at least one load of laundry.

Anything after 6 pm and I usually wait  until the next morning.  

Not only that but I immediately wash any dirty clothes. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does this.

Yes, and I put the washing straight into the machine.

No.  Over the next few days.  I'm usually exhausted when I get home and I want to go to the bathroom and then take a nap.