Lilly asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Will there be any hope for my boobs??

Im 17 and ive had small boobs for a hot minute my mom has DD cup and im a barely B cup. She used to brag how she had a c cup in middle school so i used to look up how to get bigger boobs. Once i hit highschool I decided to stop doing that thinking I'll just get the magical big boob glow up possibly my junior year. Im already halfway through my junior year. Is all hope lost for me?!?! The only thing different is i have to sleep more or i cant wake up on time and i have some boob acne. 😔 

• Edna

You CAN'T get the "magical big boob glow up"(?) in your junior year in high school. A surgeon won't perform an elective boob job for anyone who is less than 18 years old. Also, your insurance won't pay for an elective boob job, and one would cost you 1000's of dollars out of your own pocket. 

What's wrong with being a "B" cup anyway. A "B" cup is the cup size of the majority of women in the US. If your mother has "DD" cups, she is the exception to the rule. Why in heck would you want boobs that big?

You've had small boobs for a "hot minute"?  You have "boob acne"?  What are you talking about?

Just because mom's are big means nothing. Your genes may have been distributed differently and you may have traits from someone else in the family like a grandmom, or even mixed with more male genes from your dad.  It's a crap shoot when it come to what genes were inherited from who.

What is boob acne? Pimples?

Don't worry if you get the right guy he won't care how big they are. He''ll be much more interested in something lower in your body.

• Jim

There is nothing wrong with b-cap boobs. Breasts in any size are attractive. Please don't waste time worrying about your boob size. It's a waste of time as they will be what they will be.

• :)

I’m 22 and a 32 B. I’ve never had issues finding shirts and no boy has ever said anything but great things about them. It’s a solid size to have; not like you’re an AA. Your breasts will change throughout life, so you’re not destined to be a B cup forever

• Alesha

I was a topless model in college and I have 34B's. Guys love any girl with a figure, you do not need DD's to get their attention. As you grow older the bigger breasts will become more of pain than an advantage, literally. In fact to many women with the big boobs use them to take away attention from the rest of you. From the extra weight on their waist and hips. You should work more on keeping everything tight, avoid the love handles because that is the major turnoff for guys, and don't worry about your boobs. I uploaded one of my modeling photos to make my point. You can still be quite attractive with B cup breasts. Besides there is nothing you can do about them anyway, they will grow if and when they are ready to.

• Kendall
      1 day agoReport

Alesha, you've modeled in some other places, haven't you? Such as double for more shy women in nude photos? Or a website? -Just wondered.. if u ever want to talk, see email above.. -K

• k w

teen girls are notorious for obsessing on trivial pursuits and making a mountain out of a molehill, boys may car but real men don't, you'll eventually figure that out,.......the raging hormones are making you crazy, that does settle down, in the mean time you're on a rollercoaster.......

big boobs and back pain are not fun

• k w

minerals,  believe it or not....plus read this ; https://forestqueen2020.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/the-borax-conspiracy/

Listen, their is nothing wrong with B cups and they won't sag as you get older either. You might be a late bloomer and even if you aren't, its ok. But stay positive and tell your mother to stop bragging about how big her boobs were when she was young, because that isn't helping.

the only thing thast would stop it is too few calories being too skinny affects estrogen negatively, be a bit fat

Source(s): sleep makes no difference