Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 3 months ago

Is it normal to be Really tired after work?

I mean wanting to sleep tired

No I don't think it's normal.  Try to get 9 hours of sleep nightly.  Eat three meals a day, 1/3 protein, 1/3 carb, 1/3 vegetables in each meal.  Also, look at what you are eating., have balanced meals. Make sure your thyroid levels are proper.  Take walks after dinner or when you can, 30 minutes walk around your neighborhood or work out, it builds stamina. 

• Mini

depends on the context of your work situation. If you only work a part-time gig for 3 hours a day and go home exhausted, I would say see your doctor. If you work a physical job for 14 hours a day it would be understandable that you are tired. 

i think it is unless youre having a medical problem, maybe you should mention it to your doctor

The only time I have ever wanted to sleep after coming home from work, was when I either went to bed way too late several nights in a row, or I was sick. 

A friend of mine was always tired and eventually found out that they had sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a disorder that causes you to stop breathing when you are sleeping and it startles you awake, sometimes dozens of times a night, leaving you restless and tired the next day. 

If this is a continued problem, I would have my blood checked. Your blood work can determine if you have vitamin deficiencies or if there might be something else going on that needs some medical attention.

• JASON

Not if your job is testing mattresses.

• RP

For many people, being tired is natural because work requires a good deal of effort and that causes fatigue.

It can be. It depends on how much quality sleep you got the night before and how difficult the day was.

Yes if you work at  amazon 😧 .but if you work in an office you shouldn't be tired 

It certainly can be.  Most people actually do not get enough sleep, leaving them tired, especially after working.  Try sleeping more!

Yes, beats me how people go to the gym after work.