Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I'm half Honduran, half Italian want to know is this diet will work for my body?

I heard Dr Sebi mention he made the nutritional guide based on what Africans need to eat. Just want to know if following his nutritional guide can help someone from my background lose weight and become healthy? Otherwise is the a more specific diet I can try and follow that you know of that is suited to my background?

I have been following the nutritional guide a lot the last week and I do feel lighter. I used to eat a lot of meat.

Cyril, you'd be surprised real doctors can be real ignorant.

There's no such link between your diet plan and your origins!!

We humans are all the same when it comes to diet. Don't believe that guy called "Sebi" he is not even a doctor.

I would suggest that you research the Keto diet. It is relatively simple to follow. I have lost approximately 46 pounds since September of last year following it with no exercise other than walking several times a week.