How do I quit my part-time job?

I am a college student and I currently work at a nursery for a church. The schedule is very simple and very limited. 2 people work on Wednesdays for 2 hours, and 1 person works on Sundays for 4 hours. Since there are only 3 employees, we rotate days so we can get an equal number of hours. However, I have to take a class that will keep me from being able to work Wednesdays. Therefore, I feel the best way for me to approach this would be to quit and find a job that can give me more hours on days that will work with my schedule, but I don't know how to quit. I know that my leaving will be difficult because there are only 3 employees and there was another girl who quit a while ago and it took them almost a month to find a replacement. Also, I am already scheduled through the end of next month. 

So, basically, should I quit this job? And how do I quit this job without burning bridges?

• Eva

Simply tell them you have a class that conflicts with your work schedule. The reason they can't find anyone is because it isn't worth anyone's time to work so few hours.

• If you want to stay with the job then just tell you're manager that you're not able to work Wednesdays because you have a class that day that you can't miss. If the manager can't accommodate, then consider quitting. If you need the money, try to stick it out at your current job until you can get another job. 

Usually with quitting a job, you give your boss 1-2 weeks notice and a resignation letter. 

No. You just tell them that starting xx/xx you won't be able to work wed.  Not sure how you decided you need to quit.  You you shoot yourself in the foot because you stubbed your toe?

u should tell them u have a class which interferes with work schedule, and everyone should understand that school is the first on priority list. and u offer them either u will work only on sundays or u quit. u will not be burning any bridges - school is more important