separated from husband he made you leave house met stripper and she’s staying there time to time would you be upset? Women only?

We were working things out he’s been lieing and lieing he kicked me out the house on his sisters property I had no say so nothing was in my name and I am wondering if I am wrong for being upset 

He’s saying he can’t apologize for something he did nothing wrong but I feel disrespected 

• PAMELA

I would be in the divorce court, get a lawyer, half the house is yours! get your rights, you can move back in if you want to, that will be fun!

pick up the pieces and leave this man. he is selfish and doesn't care about this relationship

he is stupid for getting him a stripper if she is permanent , he is a genius getting a stripper for now

you said you been working things out.... what was the problem?seems it was not working out as well as it needed. Why would you want to be with him? and clearly he had sex on his mind and was not satisfied ? was that the problem? I will tell you.... there is no working that out ,,, if you do not love sex and peruse him and he loves sex.... there is no working it outmove on find a place fitting you better. 

• zipper

Shannon I is a guy, ANd it AIN"T NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS< PERIOD! Who he is or not with, now stop stocking him!

How old would you happen to be? Why would you care if you are wrong to be upset? How long have you been married to him? Do you have a job? Any kids?

• Ocimom

You were separated, nothing in your name.  While he moved another in the house and kicked you out - nothing you can do.  Just go thru with the divorce and be wiser in your choices next time.

You women are doing a great job proving my point of how stupid you are.

I am a male by the way.

Sweetie, your marriage is over. Make this easier on yourself and just get a divorce would you please?

You cannot possibly be so desperate to hang on to a man who isn't even worth having in the first place, can you?

• Kelly

He can't make you leave the house, it's your established residency. He would legally have to have you evicted.

In any event if you're separated... what he does is his business and what you do is yours. My ex and I were separated a couple times and the last one we lead different lives, in different states. We both maintained relationships during it.

yes, why not be upset?