Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 months ago

I dream of humans getting extinct. What kind of mental illness is this.?

Or do I have just plain hate and misanthropy

People have been brainwashed by mental health INDUSTRY ...$$$$..  to think everything ‘unusual’ they think must be indicative of “mental illness” to be ‘diagnosed’ and ‘treated’ by a Big Pharma lobotomy pill, electroshock “therapy” etc. 

In my experience, most so-called mental health professionals can outdo any of the rest of us in terms of misanthropy and quite a few are textbook psychopaths who lose no sleep causing brain damage to fellow human beings to benefit their own bank accounts. 

Why would you let their academic, self-serving diagnoses define who you are? 

Resist their brainwashing and labels.

“Once you label me, you negate me”...as a famous philosopher once said. (Soren Kierkegaard)

Don’t be a willing prisoner of the mental health thought police. Don’t let them negate you. 

And yes, you’re allowed to “hate” and be angry. There’s plenty to hate and be angry ABOUT. Just try not to  hurt anybody. 

Your dissatisfaction is a sign of your sanity, if you ask me. 

Is there a third option ?

When you say go extinct- do you mean because you murdered them all? Because in that case you could be a psychopath. 

• Alfred

hate and misanthropy  beyond any possible doubt.

beyond this -it's a good topic for  psychological or psychiatric evaluation- in real life.

What you have is way too much free time

Unhbgvvtcf fu gvgvvt

I have heard of something like this before and it sounds a bit like ocd. I really doubt it but if its bothering you too much, then maybe you should see a physiatrist. 

we deserve to be extinct. Let the turtles be in charge

Dreams don't mean anything, child.

it's the american dream not mental illness.