Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I just learned my sister has a criminal record for falsifying a police report after an assault. Should I warn her boyfriend of her ways?

The assault she did against our Dad. 

eyecue_two: Wow, Power. I am not at all close to my sister. She is abusive to me. 

Andrew: I would love to have my sister in jail. 

Kelly: My sister never admits to blame, she deflects it on others. She will claim our Dad did it which is B.S. 

Favorite Answer

With knowledge come power. How do you want to use that power? How close are you and your sister?

i wouldnt bother, he might not believe you anyways

• kristin

Find documentation of the incident, such as a public record of the sister's arrest, and show it to the boyfriend.

• Eva

You sound like a jealous sister. Stay out of it. Their relationship is none of your business.

• Andrew

Yes if some reason he is not interested in her anymore she can become very violent and vindictive. I don't think you want your sister in jail .

Your sister once made a mistake. Perhaps you had better keep your opinions to yourself, Ms Anonymous. 

• David

A waste of time if he put her up to it.

• Kelly

What makes you think he doesn't already know?

I'm a fairly open person with the person whom I'm in a relationship with.  The skeletons I had in my closet before I met my husband were already out when someone tried to disclose them because...  I already had.

• Petter

No, you should stop assaulting your sister instead.