Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I just learned my sister has a criminal record for falsifying a police report after an assault. Should I warn her boyfriend of her ways?

Update:

The assault she did against our Dad. 

Update 2:

eyecue_two: Wow, Power. I am not at all close to my sister. She is abusive to me. 

Update 3:

Andrew: I would love to have my sister in jail. 

Update 4:

Kelly: My sister never admits to blame, she deflects it on others. She will claim our Dad did it which is B.S. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

With knowledge come power. How do you want to use that power? How close are you and your sister?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i wouldnt bother, he might not believe you anyways

• kristin
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Find documentation of the incident, such as a public record of the sister's arrest, and show it to the boyfriend.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You sound like a jealous sister. Stay out of it. Their relationship is none of your business.

• Andrew
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes if some reason he is not interested in her anymore she can become very violent and vindictive. I don't think you want your sister in jail .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your sister once made a mistake. Perhaps you had better keep your opinions to yourself, Ms Anonymous. 

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A waste of time if he put her up to it.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What makes you think he doesn't already know?

I'm a fairly open person with the person whom I'm in a relationship with.  The skeletons I had in my closet before I met my husband were already out when someone tried to disclose them because...  I already had.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, you should stop assaulting your sister instead.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.