Should patriotic Americans withhold taxes to protest the GOP's flagrantly unconstitutional impeachment sham?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The GOP didn't start impeachment, the democrats who have you down on your knees sucking them off started it.

• 1 month ago

No. Failure to pay taxes can be a criminal offense. Democrats conducted the impeachment sham. the so called trial in the Senate has not even begun.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We can do better.  Trump is perfectly aware than the GOP's sham trial in the Senate will NOT exonerate him in the eyes of the American people, no matter how much noise the paid RNC trolls make about Democrats.  Only a fair, open trial with witnesses followed by a "not guilty" verdict will exonerate Trump.  Anything else.....no way. 

What patriotic Americans should withhold are their campaign donations and their votes for ALL Republican candidates if Moscow Mitch and Leningrad Lindsey conduct a sham trial.  That would hurt them much, much more.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Should patriotic Americans lie to the IRS and get audited over a president who will be out of office next year?

Uhh, I'm going to say no.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You do that. Let us know how is works out. 

• bil
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most wealthy 'American' - living or worm food - Democrats who should pay taxes already have the Democrat tax free foundation...And Democrat 'education' institutes have the tax free 'endowment' to train the next generation of deep state Democrats.

Source(s): Zuckerberg, Bezos, Gates, Buffet, and Bloomberg already PUBLICLY brag about their 'effective' tax rate which is - SURPRISE - lower that MINE and I am not a Democrat millionaire or billionaire. AS is the tax 'rate' of Democrat tax free foundations/endowments for DEAD Democrats.
  • 1 month ago

Trumped up charges by traitors, leakers and liars. https://i.imgflip.com/3bwd1l.jpg

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You’re thinking of the DNC’s impeachment sham. We get it, you’re a pid parry troll. 

• 1 month ago

You go first and let the rest of us know how that works out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.