Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do Republicans understand they will never get more than 10 percent of black votes? It was proven in the 2018 midterms?

You are wasting your time. Blexit was a huge failure. Blacks don’t care about unemployment rate. They want 100 billion dollars worth of free homes — the kind of proposal Kamala Harris made. They want affirmative action forever. They want all prisoners to be released from prison. Their demands will get more and more radical that only democrats can entertain.

Instead if you make just slight platform changes, you get votes of more centrist non-Hispanic whites, assimilated Hispanics and Hispanics who have the potential to assimilate and run the party for another 40 years.  All you have to do is make few platform changes to attract more hispanics and whites.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

10% is probably the amount of black people who actually vote because most blacks know you're a scam.just like republicans. What have democrats done for blacks, hhhhmmmm break up their families, promote degeneracy and so forth

• 1 month ago

I understand that I shouldn't believe an Anonymous Coward.

• 1 month ago

You are so far from reality that it is unfortunate. the latest polls show Trump is getting as much as 34% favorable opinions from blacks. The rest of your opinion is just garbage.

• James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Evidence of those "polls" please?  *crickets*....

• 1 month ago

A 60 year rubber stamp vote for Democrats and the black community overall still suffers the worst conditions in the country. But that's none of my business.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well that pile of crap don't do a thing make a thing or become anything in the usa!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

" Blacks don’t care about unemployment rate. They want 100 billion dollars worth of free homes" That's why republicans like you will never get more than 10% of the vote.

• 1 month ago

You keep right on thinking that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So democrat LBJ was correct in stating, "we will have these ni**ers voting democrat for the next 200 years". That is nothing to crow about.

James, I do apologize for an actual quote hurting your feelings.

• James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Yet another Russian whataboutism troll.  ^^^^^^^^^^

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.