Poll: When was the last time you threw a tantrum? ?

I'm having on right now!

Whaaaaa! It's not fair! It wasn't my fault! Whaaaaa It's a witch hunt! Whaaaaa! It's fake news.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Generally I don’t throw tantrums 

But yeah I did it in childhood 

I'm almost 27.....

• Binks

My tantrums are like controlled burns. It saves people from future catastrophe.

• Nicole

friday...............

i didnt want to go to the hospital but i had to get the test done i go feb 6th had to 

get admitted

Last week  in the supermarket, the girl behind the counter served a man who had a basket full of stuff with no problems, when it was my turn she told me "next time remember it's three items or less at this counter." She didn't say anything to the man because she thought he looked menacing.

• Kathy

When I was a little kid, many, many years ago.

I'm a 35 year old woman, I don't throw tantrums. I just get really pissy and cry a lot and stomp my feet and...oh. LOL :) 

Can’t say . Must have been when I was a child . 

• Cathy

I was insanely enraged when I was mugged 8 years ago. Everything important to me was in my purse. I guess we can call that a tantrum.