Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Yes or No Survey:: Will you come here again if your YA account suspends tomorrow?

Favorite Answer

I never do anything to warrant suspension. Ok! If I ever was suspended due to maliciousness, (say no more) that would be it for me. I was suspended 2 years ago and when I appealed the account was reinstated to me with an apology. I don't think you can appeal now. 

Probably not...

Yes...In a heartbeat....

Maybe, but not for a while hun.

Yes,I will because I need my good friends on here.

Yes I'd make a Bee V3

My account was suspended two weeks ago, I sent in an appeal email and they replied that they didn't know why it had happened. But since then all my posts are showing as Anonymous.

• Kathy

I have had 3 previous accounts suspended, and I came back each time with a new account. This one I have had for almost 7 years. If it got suspended, I would come right back again.

Bitchards are doing it for years and I'm still here. They're too dumb to realize it makes no difference to me😊 

• Teresa

No, it will be the end of me...