I’m too lazy and I don’t know what to do about it.?

Title says it all. I’m a 15 year old boy, and I just feel like I am too lazy. I have major acne on my face and I never do anything about it. When I get medicine subscribed to me for all my health problems, I never take it. I only my take a shower about twice a week. I even get mad when my parents tell me I have to take the trash out, and the dumpster is like 20 feet away from the house. Oh, did I mention that I only brush my teeth about 4 times a week? Sometimes I even feel too lazy to talk. I’m not social at all and I always try to avoid conversation. I just need motivation. I don’t want to be like this forever, growing up and still living with my parents.

You need more than motivation, you need counseling because these are all classic signs of depression.

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

Basic hygiene is needed to ever have a social life. You will still be living with your parents unless you do something to change this.

Have your parents ever took you to a doctor or had you evaluated for depression? depression can be mistaken for laziness since it can make you not care about anything including yourself and your hygiene