I’m too lazy and I don’t know what to do about it.?

Title says it all. I’m a 15 year old boy, and I just feel like I am too lazy. I have major acne on my face and I never do anything about it. When I get medicine subscribed to me for all my health problems, I never take it. I only my take a shower about twice a week. I even get mad when my parents tell me I have to take the trash out, and the dumpster is like 20 feet away from the house. Oh, did I mention that I only brush my teeth about 4 times a week? Sometimes I even feel too lazy to talk. I’m not social at all and I always try to avoid conversation. I just need motivation. I don’t want to be like this forever, growing up and still living with my parents.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You need more than motivation, you need counseling because these are all classic signs of depression.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

• 4 weeks ago

Basic hygiene is needed to ever have a social life. You will still be living with your parents unless you do something to change this.

• 4 weeks ago

Have your parents ever took you to a doctor or had you evaluated for depression? depression can be mistaken for laziness since it can make you not care about anything including yourself and your hygiene

• ...Show all comments
    • PhilosophyAddict
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

prozac is an antidepressant so they must already suspect depression. you should give it a chance it might make you feel a lot better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.