Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

How do I cope with anxiety attacks when leaving the house?

• Robin

i had those for two years and it turned out to be caffine so i started decafe as an experiment and i havent had a panic attack for 20 years

• Sophie4 weeks agoReport

Shut up twât

• Doug

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

Ask God to help you.

I did it by realizing that no matter where I am, I am never alone. God is with me 100% of the time. PRAISE JESUS!!!

• Sophie4 weeks agoReport

God is real aye?? Where was he when I asked for my suffering to stop?? Where was he when I prayed for friends??