Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Since Haman's bowels have fallen to the earth, what more evidence do you need for Islam?

According to Islamic theology, when a person is hung from the gallows, if his bowels have fallen to the earth then it is a sign that he is a false prophet.

Update:

Pharaoh ordered that Haman be taken out and hung on the gallows for his fitnal (deceiving the people) and leading them into sahir (magic practice) . As he was hanging, his bowels have fallen to the earth. Pharaoh asked "what does this sign imply", 

Update 2:

Mustafa bin Haidar approached the Pharaoh and said "this is the sign of a false prophet, when a person is preaching a false message, he will be hanged by the will of Allah, and his bowels shall fall to the earth". (Humar Fitaar 47)

Update 3:

Mustafa bin Haidar approached the Pharaoh and said "this is the sign of a false prophet, when a person is preaching a false message, he will be hanged by the will of Allah, and his bowels shall fall to the earth". (Humar Fitaar 47)

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • yesmar
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Truth be told, I certainly have all the evidence I need, neighbor.

• JASON
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

A bit like ducking a witch to see if she floats? If she didn't she was innocent.

• 8 months ago

I know evidence that proves Jesus is the saviour, not just a prophet, therefore the Koran has a false Doctrine. And where there is one false verse, there is, no doubt, other false verses

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

So you can't tell who's fake until after you kill them

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Since all gods are myths all prophets have to be false.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I'm still thinking rainbows as apology for mass murder is special.

• 8 months ago

Oh, to you, bowels are just feces. To most of us, they're the GI tract. Intestines and colon especially. 

Source(s): Guess all it takes to treat someone who's disemboweled is a change of pants.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

People void their bowels when they're murdered. Not every time. But most of the time.

You'd think a cult like islam would know that, given the fact that they worship a warmongering pedophile, and have been slaughtering each other over which descendant to follow for centuries.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.