How have you personally benefited from Donald Trump's tenure in office so far?

YES. I have paid less taxes, I have even got a raise in my ssc and military retirement both sense he took office.

• James

Yes , financially and from his honesty and how he sets a good example for Americans not to fear the left with all their lies and deception 

• Traci

Very much.. my investments are skyrocketing.  Have you not seen the stock market?

I can't think of any....... my job and my pay haven't changed, my house was paid off during the Obama era. I'm a board member of the HOA I live in, Trump has done NOTHING for that. I think I get a little more take home pay, but I quit contributing to company stock so it doesn't move the "financial gain needle". I am a bible believing evangelical(not a dominionist type like Pence, Falwell or Graham) I don't believe God has called Christians to takeover government. My prayer life isn't any better, I haven't led more people to Christ, I don't read the bible anymore now then before. I used to do more YOUTH ministry during the Obama years, I don't do any of it now. I like the aquarium hobby, discus are still high priced. I've been married for 36 years, he didn't help me with that. If anything I do the opposite of Trump and LISTEN MORE AND KEEP MY PIE HOLE SHUT!!!

I guess I'm more observant than in the past........ I noticed he hired Paula White as a "spiritual adviser"..........she's a FAKE, and a FRAUD.

My investments have! If I chose to go back to work, I would benefit.

I was in good shape before, and I'm in good shape now. It's been mostly entertainment for me, but also given me a little hope that able people may be forced to take more responsibility for their choices and actions.

Yes. the working people of country have. not so much the free loaders.

• 2Westies

That's not true, my son works 14 hours a day, 6 days a week, his wife works full time too, and they are no better off now than they were  3 years ago.  Most working class people with kids in college don't have stock portfolios.

according to certain folks between 2012-2016 who've been oddly absent around here the past few years, I'm supposed to credit the President with my stock portfolio and property values....which have almost doubled since 2017....

if that's not valid, my company did win a lucrative contract that was previously held by a Trump-related company who had to withdraw due to potential conflict of interest once he became President...

• Brian

Pretty much been a laugh a day. You can't make donnie's stuff up, or look much sillier doing it.

• Yes, indeed I have.