Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 8 months ago

My doctor says theres nothing wrong with me even though my hands are tingling and my blood test is normal what should I do now?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Lyme disease or heavy metal poisoning. 

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Nothing, since there is no possible way you could research symptoms and treatments yourself. Its not like there is some global network you could access to ask questions...

• 8 months ago

See another doctor.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

My tingling hands were the result of a ruptured disk in my neck. They tried PT, but that dropped me to the floor during their initial eval. They did MRI and surgery was within 4 days...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I bet you like energy drinks red bull and over-the-counter energy shots? Am I right? They're full of niacin and niacin causes your face and your fingertips and maybe even your toes to tingle.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The informative link below says other tests can be performed. So if this tingling has been going on for a while, see your doctor again and request one or more of those tests. 

• Robin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

check trapped nerves in cervial part of spine

• 8 months ago

If the problem doesn't go away within a few days, return to your GP.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Keep going to different doctors until you find one who tells you there’s something wrong with you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.