Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 8 months ago

If you could pick between German and Canadian CITIZENSHIP, which one would you chose and why?

• Sky

Probably Canadian out of convenience because it's not that far to move there, the weather would be about the same as I have where I live now, and I wouldn't need to learn a new language to get by.  However, I have heard lots of good things about Germany and would love to live there, too.

Probably German as that entitles one of the entirety of the EU.

Canadian, by far.  I've been to both Canada, and Germany, and Canada is a better place to live.

German.............

Canada is the best place ever in the history of locations

I've never been to Germany but it has a wonderful reputation.  I've spent a lot of time in Canada and it's a wonderful country, much better than the US in many ways.  I'm just not sure I could survive Canadian winters.  8^<

But between the two I'd pick Canada because at least I speak the language.  (Well, sort of.)

Neither.

Both ARE Socialist countries trying to bring about Socialism at the expense of life long citizens.

Canadian because they speak English. But that would depend where I am coming from.

German cause the 4th richt is growing to power again.