In UK, if there is a really funny show, are we rolling in the Isles?
- CarolLv 52 months agoFavourite answer
Some do on the Isle of Lucy.
- martinLv 52 months ago
Tommy Cooper, just like that or the life of brian
- 2 months ago
Monty Python's Flying Circus was a great show, they were all mad as hatters.
- PronkLv 72 months ago
Isle say it'd have to be a real Hill'arious Show,RR..
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 72 months ago
That's Wight.You have to Channel your energy.
- ChaiTeaLv 52 months ago
Do we need to worry about England sinking giggling into the sea?Source(s): Peter Cook.
- Holo HoloLv 72 months ago
Eye, the killer bunny episode, African or european, and blessed are the cheesemaker and The Greek
- Little Big ManLv 72 months ago
Not so far but check out a UK show called Two Doors Down, I guarantee you will be rolling in the Isles.