Would you consider all porn stars sexual deviants, or are they just people doing a job?

Porn stars, strippers, exotic dancers, prostitutes, and others who work in the sex industry... would you say that because they picked that industry they're inherently sexual deviants, or would you say they're doing a job like anyone else and they've just found that given their body type they can make more money in the sex industry than in other industries?

(And I'm not planning on going into the sex industry, I just want to know what people think.)

It is just a job. If we happen to like the job we do, that is a bonus. If we are well paid for what we do, we like it more. There is demand for erotica so there is demand for people who contribute to it. It is simple market economics. EVERYONE sells themselves for money or lives off someone else who does, whether they are an actor, a teacher, a priest, a public employee, a sex worker or a benefits claimant. Some people do jobs I wouldn't do while others do jobs I couldn't do. What they choose to do is not mine to judge.

I mean I guess its a job if they get paid for it, better than being on the other end like me addicted to something other than living 

Theyre just doing a job like anyone else. Whats the difference between a sex worker and any other worker honestly? They give up their body's energy and their time in exchange for money like everyone else does.

It's not a career because once they have so many photos and videos they will stop using them, then they can get more "work" by doing worse and worse things but then that will dry up too when they have done everything up to actually being killed on camera.