stella asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

What do you think of Harry and Meghan?

What do you think of Harry and Meghan leaving the Royal Family?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that reporting on this story is subpar. So-called reporters put their spin on the story, putting their own meanings to the official statement that aren't correct.

Harry and Meghan have not left the Royal Family. They have stopped being official working royals who represent the monarchy. They are still royal highnesses but they will not use those titles in order for them to create a separation between them, their business deals, and the monarchy.

The Sussexes want more privacy, freedom to make their own money...they are trying to escape the vitriolic media coverage that has dogged them for three years. Then, Harry has his own issues with the press; he does hold the media accountable for the death of his mother. He is having a difficult time dealing with this loss, and the added stress of the attacks on his wife have caused him to reach this decision. His wife whole-heartedly supports him.

How this situation works out will be reviewed in a year by the Palace. There might be a possibility that the Sussexes return to being working royals of things don't work out as they envision.

• 4 weeks ago

Their decision and so long as they and the Queen are happy then so be it

• 4 weeks ago

It makes no difference to me, if they are here or in Canada.

• patty
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Maybe he did it as no other girlfriend would marry him so he had to give in to what Meghan wanted. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I could not care a bean either way 

• 4 weeks ago

They dont want money from the nation again, they want to live independent.

• 4 weeks ago

They are incredibly immature for their age. Both of them. Harry is 35 and Meghan is 38. They are often talked about as if they're both 'teenagers in love'. 

• Satan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Could not give a sh*t

But as for any young couple, I wish them happiness.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think it is fair enough. The main focus of attention should be on the future king and queen, and in that respect they are something of a sideshow. Can't help thinking challenging the Queen as they did is a bit like someone going in hoping for a payrise and coming out with their P45, having rather overestimated their own importance. HM made the right call.

• Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

^^    LOL

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's their business and nothing to do with anyone else.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.