Favourite answer

nope. Pain is real

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

we're being tested.....

• 3 months ago

No.

But since we live in the "computer age", it is natural that people will perceive reality in terms of computers.

When peole were superstitious in a different way, there were some who claimed we live in the mind of God.

So you can either accept reality as is, or couch your simulation conjectures in technobabble or latin.

• 3 months ago

How to decide?  We can speculate all we want, but does it actually matter?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

In June 2016, Elon Musk was asked whether he thinks humans live in a computer simulation, to which he answered: "

The strongest argument for us probably being in a simulation I think is the following: 40 years ago we had Pong – two rectangles and a dot. That's where we were. Now 40 years later we have photorealistic, 3D simulations with millions of people playing simultaneously and it's getting better every year. And soon we'll have virtual reality, we'll have augmented reality. If you assume any rate of improvement at all, then the games will become indistinguishable from reality, just indistinguishable."

• 3 months ago

You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember that all I am offering is the truth. Nothing more.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

We do live in a bio matrix. Thats what the planet is.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It's possible but largely irrelevant, we should not give up trying to make this world liveable and a nice experience. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.