My old favorite teacher blocked on Facebook help?

I was searching old elementary teacher of mine from 25 years ago. I found her couple of months ago. She live several states away from me. She still teaching.

I been following her see how she doing for two months.

Next I started to say hey remember me? I WAS YOUR OLD STUDENT 25 YEARS AGO. I started to ask her how she been doing.

She blocked me with no rely or no reason given. Now I can't see her page anymore. I using friend's Facebook, she still on Facebook but blocked me.

How solved it? I was shock cuz she was cool and my favorite teacher and I am one of her classroom pet back then.

What should I do?

Should I travel several hours to showed up at her school workplace and ask what's matter with you?

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

Teachers are not Required to be Friends with there Students on Facebook Teachers are not Allowed to Friend Students they can get Into Trouble Unfortunately

• Daniel

Its there Choice there Decision you have to just Let it go nothing you can do 

If she blocked you on Facebook, then this should tell you she doesn't want to be bothered with. I suggest you not travel to her workplace and cause her problems. Just let it go.

• Greedy4 weeks agoReport

Can't she be nice and say sorry not trying to be mean but I am busy person, I got family and current job which I don't have time to be bothered by old students of mine so please leave me alone

No, you should NOT travel several hours to show up at her school workplace.  YOU should 'grow up' and move on.

Are you really so stupid that you can't see that blocking you was done for a reason?

• Greedy4 weeks agoReport

Can't teacher asked nicely and politely say sorry but it must strictly stay professional as teacher to student?