Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

why do my nails look like this?

Hi, does anyone know why my nails look like this? I was searching it up and couldn’t find anything. Thanks.

Do you mean why the white bits are curved? I actually don’t know what you mean but that’s what stood out to me in this photo. I guess that’s just how they grew in, not sure what to do about it. Maybe cut them (and when I say that I mean straight across, like leaving a tiny white bit in the middle and then having the longer white bits at the outside) ok this really probably doesn’t make sense I’m sorry but yeah

It's happening for calcium . Don't cut your nail . You can do manicure for making your nail more healthier.

wait & dont cutt your nails 

Spots on nails are from calcium deficiency or hitting it against something. i cant see it in person but my best guess is bending, water damage, or calcium deficiency 

You were biting them 

You were too long in the bathtub

you just gotta cut em

I found this more or less immediately

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muehrcke%27s_nails

look like what? they seem fairly normal to me. That line where your nail turns from pink to white is just where your skin is connected and disconnected from the nail underneath. which gives your nails a longer appearance