Masturbating thinking of married men!? Do I need psychiatric treatment?

I'm a 24 y.o virgin female by choice. I never would want my future husband to cheat on me in case I get a date and get married.. but i can only orgasm if i think about a married man having an intercourse with me.

hang yourself please

Source(s): do it

It doesn't really matter if they are married or not 

I wouldn't think so, just good thoughts that can make you have an orgasm. Men can't read women's mind so I doubt he will ever know about your thought unless you have a guilty mind and just tell him. He would probably find that very stimulating, wanting you to tell him more and more all the time so it might be best if you kept it to yourself unless you found them stimulating also. Do you think 1 date will be enough for you to find the right guy? I wonder about you, a cherry fantasizing about married men, you must be on fire inside. :)

not a problem is is just a fantasy -- being too much older virgin will make you unstable mate  

• Nobody

No. Fantasizing is one thing, acting on it is another. So just keep things at the fantasy level and never act on how you feel and everything will be fine. Just don't remain a virgin forever.

• .

Your post belongs in Singles & Dating or Psychology. It doesn't matter one bit who or what you fantasize about when you're self-pleasuring.  What goes on in your mind, is your business. In your mind, you can fool around with anyone you desire (no harm, no foul).

Whatever turns you on works. If that's what you're thinking of when you masturbate there's nothing wrong. Enjoy your time alone and I wish you great luck in the future.

Funny, I have a similar problem where I have to imagine my wife is another gal.

Maybe it’s normal.  Maybe we’re crazy!

• Longtime Hubby

Or wife with another gal? Works for me. 😏

• Helen

No you don't need psychiatric treatment. Hopefully you never act on those feelings, but most people have some sort of sexual quirk or fantasy. It's normal, and completely separate to your decision to stay a virgin.

No its normal.  Pretty sure that married men are doing the same thing while thinking about you.  It's a safe fantasy that gets right to the point because it is all about the act and little about imaging a relationship.