Masturbating thinking of married men!? Do I need psychiatric treatment?

I'm a 24 y.o virgin female by choice. I never would want my future husband to cheat on me in case I get a date and get married.. but i can only orgasm if i think about a married man having an intercourse with me.

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

hang yourself please

Source(s): do it
  • 4 weeks ago

It doesn't really matter if they are married or not 

• 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't think so, just good thoughts that can make you have an orgasm. Men can't read women's mind so I doubt he will ever know about your thought unless you have a guilty mind and just tell him. He would probably find that very stimulating, wanting you to tell him more and more all the time so it might be best if you kept it to yourself unless you found them stimulating also. Do you think 1 date will be enough for you to find the right guy? I wonder about you, a cherry fantasizing about married men, you must be on fire inside. :)

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

not a problem is is just a fantasy -- being too much older virgin will make you unstable mate  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Nobody
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No. Fantasizing is one thing, acting on it is another. So just keep things at the fantasy level and never act on how you feel and everything will be fine. Just don't remain a virgin forever.

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your post belongs in Singles & Dating or Psychology. It doesn't matter one bit who or what you fantasize about when you're self-pleasuring.  What goes on in your mind, is your business. In your mind, you can fool around with anyone you desire (no harm, no foul).

• 4 weeks ago

Whatever turns you on works. If that's what you're thinking of when you masturbate there's nothing wrong. Enjoy your time alone and I wish you great luck in the future.

• 4 weeks ago

Funny, I have a similar problem where I have to imagine my wife is another gal.

Maybe it’s normal.  Maybe we’re crazy!

• Longtime Hubby
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Or wife with another gal? Works for me. 😏

• Helen
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No you don't need psychiatric treatment. Hopefully you never act on those feelings, but most people have some sort of sexual quirk or fantasy. It's normal, and completely separate to your decision to stay a virgin.

• 4 weeks ago

No its normal.  Pretty sure that married men are doing the same thing while thinking about you.  It's a safe fantasy that gets right to the point because it is all about the act and little about imaging a relationship.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.