Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 weeks ago

is it very possible that the Moon landing was faked? and NASA is just a ___? what?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think so. My grandfather played a minor role in that landing through the University of Arizona. We all sat in front of the tv that day. If you meet anyone who actually believes things like it being a hoax, try to find out where the disconnect is. Like, is space travel real? Are rockets real? Was the space shuttle real? What you are doing is getting the person to define their resistance to technological reality. It might be hard for them, depending on how hard they are trying to hold on to an illusion of technological denial.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • ...Show all comments
    • ANDRE L
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

NASA hasn't gone back because when they went, they were funded to the extent of 4%+ of the whole federal budget. The last time NASA even got 1% was 1992, and these days, it's UNDER 0.5%. Could you run your home at the same level if I dropped your buying power by 85% ?

• 4 weeks ago

Only on those two fictional movies, the real thing did happen.

• Elaine M
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Yes.  They really landed on Mars.  This - true!  It on the internet.

• k w
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

lol

• k w
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

don't care anymore

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Is it possible? Yes. However the likelihood of it being faked is very low. First of all, such a secret would be extremely hard to be kept hidden. Also our main competitor the Soviet Union would have made it their top priority to expose us and thus humiliate us for being cheaters.. instead they sent a congratulatory message.

• 4 weeks ago

Possible. Sounds like you have doubt this is refreshing now its time to start looking into the tip of the iceberg 

Source(s): I have found out common sense facts
    • Ludwig
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

You are a ladies titty.

• 4 weeks ago

No it is not possible

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No.

1.  The Soviets were monitoring the whole thing.  If it were faked I'm sure they would have said something about it.  You can't produce radio signals coming from the Moon unless you're actually at the Moon.

2.  Equipment was installed on the surface that is still used today.  They installed reflectors on the surface that Earth-based lasers still use to determine the exact distance from the Earth to the Moon.  From this, we've learned the Moon is actually moving away from the Earth an average of about 1 cm a year.

3.  We brought back lots of samples.

4.  The LRO (Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter), a mapping satellite, has been orbiting the Moon for some time and has taken photos of the various landing sites and you can see the equipment left behind.

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not really possible . There's way too much documentation

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only if all those that knew it was fake were pretty quickly taken out

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, zero possibility, the landings were very well documented in many different ways, and confirmed by many different governments, and independent researchers.  Give it up already.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.