What things did you believe as a kid but now as an adult seem ridiculous.?

• KatieC

That sitting anywhere remotely close to the TV would make me go blind. 

That the american president would put the interests of our nation above his own and those of his family

• Prince

That your vote would count if you were not in the Electoral College. 

I used to believe woman get pregnant from love.

• Robin

that school teachers actually know what they were talking about

The world is a fair place.

Mom loves me, because all moms love their kids.I'll never get old.You can't really kill people.

That if you say Bloody Mary In the mirror Bloody Mary will appear.. actually wait... I’m still not gonna risk it

Gods, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. 1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

My mom had me CONVINCED as a child that it's illegal to have ANY lights on in the car as you drive.

That leaving the radio on in a car for over 5 minutes would obliterate the battery.

That the fridge light stays on 24/7, whether the door is open or closed.

• y

That parents actually give a **** about their kids and all the kids have to do, is figure out. What it is the parents want, that will make them love them.