Is it too much to ask my wife to change to make marriage interesting again?

She doesn’t want a divorce so I said fine we can stay together as long as you meet the following demands.  1) Get a style consultant to change your look 2) Enroll in a conversational skills class so she has interesting things to talk about in a sophisticated way.  3) Get a boob job and tummy tuck because of reasons 4) Get a hobby that gets her out of the house 5) Learn to do the splits and bend over backwards for reasons.

Then she can finally show me something new.  She basically has to fill the role of every woman I would meet if I were single.

Is that too much to ask to stay married?

Favorite Answer

Poor lonely Xavier... he has to make up crap like this to make himself feel better.  Xavier is an obese virgin who lives with his mother, who he is terrified of.  As a consequence, he is scared of ALL women, so he tries to convince total strangers he has a wife!  It's sad and hilarious at the same time.!

• 4 weeks agoReport

Does talking to one's own self online count as insanity?  'Cuz obviously myassLucy and Assavier are the same person

I wonder why she wants to stay , yes it is too much to ask 

Why do you expect all of these changes if her?  I bet you have a beer gut and look like crap yourself.  Have you given any thoughts about what you can do to make her feel like doing more for you?  Probably not.

• Bell1 month agoReport

Exactly he’s one of those sexist who think a women should change but yet he’s prob fat and lazy 

Do this abuse victim of yours a favor and ignore her pleas. I know you're just a troll but this is a situation where her being forced into a divorce would be better than her surrendering any last shred of dignity she may have retained just to stay with a narcissist.

• GB

You are either a troll, or trying to do a good job of getting her to agree to a divorce.

that would make me get a divorce

I think it's too much what you are asking, for.

I can talk about interesting things in a sophisticated way. I only met a few women who can match me to a certain degree.

I am a male by the way.

Maybe she should tell you to start looking for a new place to live.

Go ahead and grant her the divorce. You can then go screw around and hopefully catch herpes. This is probably a joke post anyway.

• oikoσ

Yes. What are you doing to make the marriage interesting for her, troll?