Classic rock question which of these songs are your favorite Bohemian Rhapsody Or Stairway To Heaven Or A Day In The Life?

Favorite Answer

Stairway To Heaven

Beatles, always.

I think A Day in the Life has held up the best over time. For two years, 1972 - 1974, I couldn't hear Stairway to Heaven enough, just like I couldn't hear Layla enough when it finally became a hit in 1972, almost two years after it appeared on Derek and the Dominos only album.  Today, while they remain classics, I don't stop what I'm doing to listen if I hear them.

I liked Queen and BR was a very good song and a lot of fun at the time, but it's not my favorite of their work.

a day in the life

• Dv8s

Bohemian Rhapsody

A Day In The Life.

The other two are tired and overplayed.  I don’t really ever have to hear either of them again.

Stairway to heaven

• Jesere

I went to their concerts in the 70s and like all of them but Stairway to Heaven is my favorite.

• My pick would be A Day In The Life