John asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 4 weeks ago

Question about microdosing lsd, or just taking a small amount.?

So im in high school and ive smoked weed and done edibiles, dabbed,etc but never tripped. Im buying a tab of acid (one piece of paper) and i was gonna microdose at school but now i want to lightly trip at school. Does anyone know how many pieces i should cut it into, or if i should trip at school or not etc.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Please do yourself a favor and don't waste your acid trying to microdose. You can't get a little bit high on LSD you either take enough of it to get yourself high or you waste your acid if you don't take enough of it to get high you've just wasted it. and it doesn't work to take one little piece and wait 20 minutes and then take another little piece. What happens then is you suddenly become stupid high! and then the teachers and the principal in the school nurse gets involved and your parents get called. Have the sense to save the acid for when you get off of school. You can't function in school on acid you can't study you can't answer questions all you can do is laugh stupidly and look as the colors go by school is not the place to do that what a waste of good acid I'll tell you something that you can take in school there's this stuff called sleepwalker $6.50 you can buy it over the counter you can take a shot of it and be delightfully high 4/8 hours but you can function on it!

• Eva
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I'm sure drugs of any kind are banned on school property. Tripping is bound to be noticed by someone. Acid is not something to fool around with. At the very least, you're likely to get expelled. Some people never come back from just a little trip.

• 4 weeks ago

Wow, what a loser.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.