Harry and his wife have left the royal family. I would like to join the family. What shall I do ?

• Clo

Harry and Meghan have not left the Royal Family--they have stopped being official working royals while remaining members of the Queen's family.

You can not join the family. The only way to be royal is to be born or bestowed a royal. If a female, one may assume royal status of the appropriate royal male. Bestowal of a royal title is very, very rare and wold require extraordinary circumstances.

HA HA HA NEXT JOKE.

• geezer

Marry one of the available HRH's

Start living in the real world and a fantasy.

• You could marry Princess Charlotte when she is old enough. Or you could try to dislodge Princess Beatrix's fiancé and marry her - but I think she only likes men who are very rich. 

There is no vacany.

Ring Buckingham Palace and ask to speak to the Queen. Tell her you wish to be adopted. 

They haven't left the Royal family,and no, you cannot join it!

just contact them and ask them if you can join them