Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

Is it okay to throw away cleaning products you don’t use? ?

I’m starting to have a feeling that I’m starting to hoard and I’m trying to get rid of things but don’t want to be wasteful. I have some cleaning products that have never been opened and I really don’t need and don’t think I’ll be using anytime soon. Is it okay for me to throw them away if I have no use for them? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I mix them together to make an ANT KILLER, roach killer, or weed killer combo.  Unfortunately at no time has it become GOLD.  We can dream, can't we.?

• 1 month ago

either donate them--or just put them out by the road with a sign that says, "FREE"

that always works for me--they just disappear!

• 1 month ago

does your city have a recycling program? If so, donate them to that.

Do not toss.

Ask friends if they want them, donate them to Salvation Army, womens shelter, or some other local organization

• Iva
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

OF COURSE, BUT YOU DONATE SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN USE IT!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'd donate them or give to neighbor 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Give them away. 

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Where I live we have a "toxic taxi" which will come and pick these things up  from the person's residence.  We also have special drop off locations for these kinds of products. 

• 1 month ago

i think there might be certain things youre not supposed to throw in the dumpster, i would just donate them

• C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why not take them into work and leave them in the break room with a "help yourself" note?  If nobody takes them in the day time the cleaner will surely have them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.