Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

question for people with knowledge on makeup? 10 pts?

Do u think is looks weird or bad for a woman to have on heavy, black eyeliner and mascara but not do anything much with their eyebrows other than to pluck them?

Does that look weird or bad to you in some way?

Will choose a best answer

• patty
    Favorite Answer

coloured in eyebrows does not suit everybody-just cause it suits kim kardashian

I’ve seen that look quite a lot. It doesn’t look weird to me it’s pretty normal. Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. Don’t worry about being an instagram baddie or following makeup trends. If it makes you feel more confident then it’s perfect. You do you.

Source(s): A makeup artist.
    • 1 month agoReport

Thanks! That is good to know and great to get advice from a makeup artist. Thanks again!

I actually quite like a natural brow. If you're felling like maybe your eyebrows are just a bit too light you could just throw a quick brow mascara on. Pencils and Pomades and such are made to fill and shape brows and put pigment on the skin underneath, whereas a brow mascara just darkens the hairs that are already there, and it looks incredibly natural. Now, my personal favorite it the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow tinted brow gel, but it's really a bit pricey for what it is. NYX carries one that's almost the same thing. https://amzn.to/2Gns7ok

Not necessarily. Everyone's brows are different, and some already have

dark, well defined brows. Plus, make-up is a creative process, and whatever

looks good even if it's different, should be done.

No, I do not think it's strange.

No bc you dont always have to do your eyebrows 24/7 and its not weird for someone to wear heavy, black eyeliner. you do you boo and dont let anyone judge you

If you like the look, F what anyone else thinks, be you & embrace it.

Imo I think it would look cool

I don't think it would look bad.

Everyone's face is different, I have no idea how that looks on you