What is the best stir fry?

Favorite Answer

There are so many that it is hard to pick out a best. I like thin strips of streak stir fried with snow peas using the traditional crushed garlic with chopped fresh ginger stir peanut oil or vegetable oil then adding a beef stock and my own addition to the original recipe a splash of oyster sauce thickening the sauce with corn starch in cold water and serve over steamed rice immediately while hot.

Udon noodles are good

• John

Chinese New Year's (Jan. 25th) we'll probably have crab in hot garlic sauce. Live Dungeness crab stir fried in hot red sauce, served on a big plate because it's a special dish. Maybe 8, maybe 10 people, we're not sure. So probably 2 crabs.... And it's just zesty, not particularly hot.

• Jerry

My favorite is to cook dried garbanzo beans then lightly saute with olive oil and garlic, adding coarsely chopped spinach about 1 minute before removing everything from the cooking pan. 

Of course you can add other veggies, add mushrooms, season it differently. 

• Ann

I stir fry chicken that was marinated in roasted garlic teriyaki,  add in broccoli, carrots, red peppers, pea pods, baby corn sliced water chestnuts, cook till just tender and finish with a stir fry sauce

Chicken or beef imo!

Brandied lobster stir fry.

• keerok

Crickets? .