What is the best stir fry?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

There are so many that it is hard to pick out a best. I like thin strips of streak stir fried with snow peas using the traditional crushed garlic with chopped fresh ginger stir peanut oil or vegetable oil then adding a beef stock and my own addition to the original recipe a splash of oyster sauce thickening the sauce with corn starch in cold water and serve over steamed rice immediately while hot.

• 4 weeks ago

Udon noodles are good

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Chinese New Year's (Jan. 25th) we'll probably have crab in hot garlic sauce. Live Dungeness crab stir fried in hot red sauce, served on a big plate because it's a special dish. Maybe 8, maybe 10 people, we're not sure. So probably 2 crabs.... And it's just zesty, not particularly hot.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

My favorite is to cook dried garbanzo beans then lightly saute with olive oil and garlic, adding coarsely chopped spinach about 1 minute before removing everything from the cooking pan. 

Of course you can add other veggies, add mushrooms, season it differently. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I stir fry chicken that was marinated in roasted garlic teriyaki,  add in broccoli, carrots, red peppers, pea pods, baby corn sliced water chestnuts, cook till just tender and finish with a stir fry sauce

• 4 weeks ago

Chicken or beef imo!

• 4 weeks ago

Brandied lobster stir fry.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Crickets? .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.